FEES AND PAYMENT (see separate Attachment)
- The monthly fee is payable in advance on the 1st of the month.
- Fees must be paid via electronic payments or direct deposit.
- Under no circumstances must cash payments be handed to teachers or staff.
- Children kept away for longer than two weeks without advance explanation shall be removed from the register and any outstanding fees will be handed over to our attorneys for collection.
- One calendar month’s written notice is to be given of the withdrawal of a child. Otherwise one month’s fees will be charged. If notice is given at the end of November to remove a child from the school at the end of December, you will still be liable for December school fees.
- Parents who do not pay their school fees on time and who do not communicate with the Treasurer are not allowed to bring their child(ren) to school until they have honored their contractual agreement with the school.
- Parents who agreed they would bring their child to the school in the New Year, but change their mind, are still liable for the fees of January of that New Year.