Registrations are still open for 2022 and 2023. Enrol your child today!
- The monthly fee is payable in advance on the 1st of the month.
- Fees must be paid via electronic payments or direct deposit.
- Under no circumstances must cash payments be handed to teachers or staff.
- Children kept away for longer than two weeks without advance explanation shall be removed from the register and any outstanding fees will be handed over to our attorneys for collection.
- Two calendar months’ written notice is to be given on the withdrawal of a child. Otherwise two month’s fees will be charged. If notice is given at the end of November to remove a child from the school at the end of December, you will still be liable for December school fees.
- Parents who do not pay their school fees on time and who do not communicate with the Treasurer are not allowed to bring their child(ren) to school until they have honored their contractual agreement with the school.
- Parents who agreed they would bring their child to the school in the New Year, but change their mind, are still liable for the fees of January of that New Year.
Applications for admission to Pringle House Eco School must be made to the Principal by the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the learner. The Principal shall admit any learner provided she is satisfied that the learner meets the admission criteria. The precise application of the admission criteria shall remain within the discretion of the School Governing Body. Conditions apply in cases where learners are admitted for a trial period. No pupil who qualifies for admission according to the admission requirements will be refused admission on grounds of race, culture or religious belief. Learners admitted to the school need to be sufficiently proficient in English so as not to prejudice their ability to progress academically.
I/WE ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This form is no guarantee of admission to the School, but merely ensures that the application will be considered and if appropriate my child’s name will be placed on the waiting list.
- The Admission Fee, Book Levy and the first month’s fee are payable 7 calendar days before first day of admission to the School. The School requires that fees are paid up as soon as confirmation of acceptance has been given. No pro-rata rates for learners joining during the month. Full monthly fees are charged. Refer to Fee Structure on the website.
- School fees are calculated and payable over 11 months, from January to November.
- All monies paid in are non-refundable.
- All fees are payable in advance by the 7th of each month. Learners with outstanding fees are not permitted to attend school.
- Two full calendar months’ notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of the child, otherwise, the equivalent fee (2 full calendar months’ fee) will be charged.
- Legal action will be instituted should my/our account be in arrears or I/we fail to give 2 full calendar months’ written notice and/or fail to pay the equivalent fee of (2) two full calendar months.
- Should legal action be instituted I/we will be liable for legal charges on an attorney own client scale, including, but not limited to collection commission and tracing agent charges.
- I/we will be liable for interest, calculated at 2% per month on all overdue accounts – due dates are set by the school.
- I/we hereby nominate my/our domicilium citandi et execandi, the address reflected on the face hereof under the heading Home Address.
- Parent(s)/guardian are automatically members of the parent body and as such are requested to take an active part in the School’s activities.
- On accepting a place for my/our child(ren) at Pringle House Eco School, I/we undertake to support the School in all its endeavours.
- The School has my/our permission to call my child’s doctor and/or have my child hospitalized should the circumstances warrant it.
- In the event of my child requiring any medical and/or hospital treatment, I/we accept liability for the payment of such treatment and furthermore agree to indemnify the School in full respect of all such costs.
- It is my/our responsibility to notify the School in writing of any changes to the details given on this form so that all records can be kept up to date.
- I/we are willing to assist/support with special projects/fund raising, i.e. My School, Auction, etc.
- Parents who have any objections against any photographs of their child(ren) or themselves used in any of our printed/electronic or other ECD publications/media need to notify the school in writing. I/we do not object to any photographs of my child(ren) used in publications linked to the School.
- PHES do not guarantee that Grades 6 and 7 will be taught every year. The SGB will re-evaluate the situation, year by year, whether there will be enough learners to warrant a teacher for the next year.
This application must be accompanied by the following documents as part of the application (please tick the boxes applicable):
- Certified copy of
- Birth Certificate of child
- Immunization records of the child
- Or a letter stating that you as parents(s) have chosen not to immunize despite government legislation.
- If the learner has a foreign passport, a copy of their study permit or parent(s)’ temporary residence visa
- Certified Copy of parent(s) / guardian (s) ID
- Proof of Address
- Transfer card from previous school (on admission)
- A copy of the front and back copy of medical aid card
- Any and all previous Psychological Assessment Reports relating to my child
- This application for admission and any subsequent acceptance of my child to the school will be reconsidered in the case where important, relevant information, which should have been brought to the school’s attention, were deliberately withheld by parent