DOWN TO EARTH EDUCATION.
MISSION STATEMENT FOR PRINGLE HOUSE ECO SCHOOL
PRINGLE HOUSE ECO SCHOOL RECOGNISES EACH CHILD AS A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL; POSSESSING TALENTS, GOALS AND DREAMS.
We pledge to:
- provide “down to earth education”,
- continue to be an integral part of the Eco-Schools initiative. In doing this, our ambition is to raise awareness of environmental issues, as well as bringing about behavioural change that will increase the sustainability of our school and decrease our impact on the environment. To strengthen environmental learning in the classroom,
- uphold the values of responsibility, accountability and integrity of our school to the environment.
continue to strive to develop relationships that make a positive difference in our children’s lives.
- to provide quality education that incorporates respect towards our environment, our community and the world.
- to uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions.
- to work together as a team.
- to be personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
VISION STATEMENT FOR PRINGLE HOUSE ECO SCHOOL
PRINGLE HOUSE ECO SCHOOL WILL STRIVE TO PROVIDE EVERY CHILD IN OUR CARE WITH THE LIFE SKILLS AND STRATEGIES TO CREATE INNER PEACE IN THEIR LIVES AND WORK TOWARDS BECOMING AN INTEGRAL AND VALUABLE PART OF THEIR COMMUNITY.